Our promise To You
Our staff take the upmost care when carrying out any projects small or large. Our Safety Policy ensures that your health and welfare along with our employees is protected at all times. Our staff are all fully trained and certified and we are covered by comprehensive insurance. We are always looking to improve our procedures and make sure that we are up to date with any legal requirements relating.
Health & Safety Policy Statement
In accordance with it's duty under Section 2(3) of the Health and safety at Work etc. Act, 1974 and in fulfilling it's obligations to both employees and the public who may be affected by its activities, We have produced the following statement of policy in respect of health and safety.
It is our aim to achieve a working environment which is free from work related accidents and ill-health and to this end we will pursue continuing improvements from year to year.
- Identifying hazards in the workplace, assessing the risks related to them and implementing appropriate preventative and protective measures
- Providing and maintaining safe plant and work equipment
- Establishing and enforcing safe methods of work
- Recruiting and appointing personnel who have the skills, abilities and competence commensurate with their role and level of responsibility
- Ensuring that tasks given to employees are within their skills, knowledge and ability to perform
- Ensuring that technical competence is maintained through the provision of refresher training as appropriate
- Promoting awareness of health and safety and of good practice through the effective communication of relevant information
- Furnishing sufficient funds needed to meet these objectives. All employees on their part are encouraged to contribute actively towards achieving a work environment, which is free of accidents and ill health.
We Undertake To Discharge Our Statutory Duties by:
Get in touch . . .
If you would like to find out more about our bathroom installations please feel free to get in touch with one of our team.
122 Rupert Road, Huyton, Merseyside L36 9TQ
0151 290 1602 & 07866 808884
Better Bathrooms, Better Services At Better Bathrooms, we offer the highest standard of workmanship at affordable prices. With over 20 years of experience we can guarantee the highest level of service. We are able to install quality bathroom products. We are fully insured and all of our work is guaranteed.Find Out More
Health and Safety
Our promise To You
Our staff take the upmost care when carrying out any projects small or large. Our Safety Policy ensures that your health and welfare along with our employees is protected at all times. Our staff are all fully trained and certified and we are covered by comprehensive insurance.